Friday, January 13, 2012

Epicure No. 2

All started when I have to woke up as early as 4.00am when my phone ringing continuously for 5 times. Something happened involving a good friend of mine. What choice do I have other than having a quick bath and without sipping my favourite KJ, off to a location to meet few friends.

So I had a very long day that day. Running here and there to try to settle the problems, and Alhamdulillah it went well and everything settled by noon.

And because of this, our parliament guy gave me something, as a mark of celebration...

Epicure No. 2 by Hoyo de Monterrey

I enjoyed this cigar the same day at Mustaffa Jones' with Ketayap Putih. And what a nice way to relax I must say. But it will be better if we were at a club with nice live band sipping latte while enjoying the performance.

And the very next next day I was at Havana Club Le Meridien with our parliament guy...puffing the no. 2 again.

Addicted I am now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home